:::NO BOOTH SHARING:::
IN THE SPIRIT OF VEGFEST COLORADO:
We respectfully require that all your ingredients, items displayed, items sold and sampled, advertisements, not be, contain, reference the use of, or test on, animals. This includes but is not limited to the following items and or ingredients, flesh, dairy, eggs, honey, beeswax, gelatin, coral, silk, skin products (such as cow/leather, snake, alligator, wool, feathers, fur, etc). Manmade substitutions are welcome. If you have any products or ingredients you are unsure of please send an email with your inquiry to info@VegFestColorado.org, Subject: Product Ingredients
CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY VegFest Colorado will go on as scheduled unless the weather turns "Life Threatening" in which case the event will be cancelled and there will be NO REFUNDS. Other than weather, If exhibitor notifies VFC of their cancellation before Midnight on May 31, 2019, a refund (less $35) will be made. If notice of cancellation is given AFTER May 31, 2019, NO REFUND will be given.
1. At the end of the event, remove/take with you all of your cooking oils/fluids. NO ONSITE DUMPING!!!
2. Exhibitor must have their booth staffed during event hours.
3. Exhibitor is free to attend lectures or presentations, provided #2 is met.
4. Exhibitor activities are restricted to the allotted space. Do not solicit beyond the boundaries of your space.
5. Teardown starts at 4PM on Sunday. Additional costs can be incurred if building is not vacated by 9 PM.
6. Space not occupied by the opening of the event will be considered a no-show, and deemed forfeited, and will be reused by VFC without any
obligation or refund whatsoever.
7. Failure to comply with the terms, conditions, rules, or regulations of this event shall result in the termination of the rights of the Exhibitor.
8. Exhibitor agrees to indemnify, save, and hold harmless Organizer, including its officers, staff, and volunteers from all liability, claims,
causes of action, damages, theft, injuries, costs, expenses and losses to any person or goods/property arising out of or connected in any
way with the participation and renting of space at VegFest Colorado. Exhibitor agrees that this release is intended to be a full and final
compromise and release of any claims, demands, actions, and causes of action, known or unknown. Organizer and its officers, staff, and
volunteers will not be responsible for any merchandise, cash, displays or personal items/property lost, damaged, or stolen during
participation in VegFest Colorado. Exhibitor is solely responsible for any and all injuries to persons or damages of property or any other
injury, claim, damage or loss of whatever nature, arising directly or indirectly from activities at VegFest Colorado.
9. Exhibitor will agree to promote, in advance of and at the event, their participation at VegFest Colorado through social networking.
10. Use garbage and recycling containers provided. Breakdown all cardboard and stack cardboard at designated areas.
11. Exhibitor will make a strong effort to use environmentally friendly items.
12. Exhibitor shall not commit any nuisance
13. Exhibitor will not interfere with the effectiveness of any utility of VFC.
14. Exhibitor will not interfere with free access or passage to the facilities of VFC.
15. Exhibitor will not do or permit any act which might invalidate the insurance policy carried by the event.
16. Exhibitor agrees to conduct affairs in a legal, cooperative, and considerate manner according to the local, city, state and federal laws,
ordinances and the regulations of the facility covering fire, safety, health and all other matters.
17. Event facility space shall not be shared or sublet.
18. Exhibitor is required to provide appropriate, clean, and attractive table covering(s).
19. VegFest Colorado (VFC) is open to the public, and everyone is welcome to attend. Entrance is granted with the understanding that
attendees/exhibitors/volunteers who distract from the event with non-endorsed activities will be asked to leave.
20. Exhibitor agrees to allow Organizer to capture, use, and distribute photos and/or videos featuring Exhibitor staff and displays for
promotional purposes. Photos and videos will become property of VFC.
VEGFEST COLORADO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO:
1. Decline any application at its discretion.
2. Set/determine a maximum noise level, suitable methods of operation and display.
3. Have the final decision as to what constitutes a proper exhibit, and such decision shall be final and binding.
4. Move or remove booth(s) or display(s) deemed objectionable to include persons, things, conduct, printed materials, or any item or attire
VFC organizers may consider objectionable to VFC’s intent.
5. Relocate exhibitor(s) booth(s) when such relocations are necessary to maintain the character and/or good order of VFC.
6. Make changes, amendments, and additions, and further regulations, as it considers necessary.
7. Limit OR accept the number of exhibitors providing similar type products or services.